Friday, January 18, 2013

OOTD 20 OUTFIT CHALLENGE





So my good friend Paul Conrad is one my favorite fashion bloggers. He keeps it real and simple. Paul doesn't try hard and everything he does is effortless. We emailed each other back and forth and decided to do an outfit challenge! So I took one of his outfits and tried to recreate it, and he is going to take one of my outfits and recreate it. Here is my outfit!

My hat is from j.crew, my button down is from urban outfitters, my sweater is from urban outfitters as well, my jacket is by ralph lauren, my pants are by j.crew, my shoes are the infamous cole haan loafers.

Here is the look I recreated. Paul isn't wearing a hat in his picture but I thought it would be a nice touch. Also it was really hot where I lived when I shot these pictures so no wool socks sorry paul! You guys should check out pauls blog because you will not regret it. OH AND stay tuned for a blog post on pauls outfit he recreated from my blog. 

http://aperpetualstate.blogspot.ca/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment